Hanson Standard ASME Carbon Steel
Glass Lined Hot Water Storage Tanks Prices With Optional R16 Foam Insulation
STANDARD VERTICAL HOT WATER TANKS 235-712 gallonÂ Â IN STOCK
STANDARD HOT WATER TANKS TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- These Hanson lined potable hot water storage tanks are built and tested in accordancewith the A.S.M.E. Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section IV for potablehot water storage tanks and bear the “HLW” stamp, and serial number, national board number as required. A copy of the A.S.M.E. data sheet HLW-6, signed by an A.S.M.E. authorized inspector, will be sent with the invoice if requestedat time of order.
- Standard exterior paint system is sandblast to SSPC-SP6 plus one coat 2/3MIL DFT rust resistant primer. Standard interior finishes are porcelainenamel, aka “GLASS”.
- All tappings and flange openings are plugged and covered before shipment.Manway covers are installed for shipping only, and must be adjusted andtightened before the tank is pressurized.
- *Standard lined hot water tanks do not needa manway per ASME Code but we need access to the inside to line the tankso we install an 11″ x 15″ opening. The minimum size for a “manway” per ASME is 12″ x 16″ so we have to call it a handhole.
- Sacrificial magnesium alloy anodes are shipped loose with all glass linedtanks for installation at the jobsite. These must be checked periodicallyin service and replaced if necessary to protect the tank lining.
- The A.S.M.E. name plate and the supplied lift lugs are installed to allowclearance for tank insulation, which is available at extra cost.
- Water storage tanks are guaranteed free from defects in material and workmanshipfor one year from the date of shipment, FOB our factory. Full limited warrantyterms are available on request.
|Gallons||SIZE Dia x Lgth||W.P. Psi||WT Lbs||SQ.FT||DRAWING / PART#
Click to see
Click for details
|235||30″ x 84″||160||523#||58||GS-30-235-V||STOCK||$ 4,786.00||$ 758.00|
|235||30″ x 84″||160||523#||58||WL-106-B||STOCK||$ 5,006.00||$758.00|
|305||36″ x 77″||160||613#||65||GS-36-305-V||STOCK||$ 5,305.00||$ 862.00|
|335||36″ x 84″||160||677#||71||GS-36-335-V||STOCK||$ 5,467.00||$ 922.00|
|335||36″ x 84″||160||677#||71||WL-107-B||STOCK||$ 5,686.00||$ 922.00|
|462||42″ x 84″||160||868#||83||GS-42-462-V||STOCK||$ 6,437.00||$1,082.00|
|534||42″ x 96″||160||1030#||94||GS-42-534-V||STOCK||$ 6,781.00||$ 1,208.00|
|534||42″ x 96″||160||1030#||94||WL-108-B||STOCK||$ 7,000.00||$ 1,208.00|
|585||48″ x 84″||160||1143#||95||GS-48-585-V||STOCK||$ 8,604.00||$ 1,238.00|
|712||48″ x 100″||160||1184#||113||GS-48-712-V||STOCK||$ 9,079.00||$ 1,436.00|
|1040||54″ x 115″||150||1712#||146||WL-110-B||STOCK||$ 9,753.00||$ 1,825.00|
ARE UPDATED TO CURRENT A.S.M.E. DATE FOR NEW ORDERSÂ Â Â Â Â BACK TO INVENTORY
- All prices are FOB our plant, Los Angeles, California.
- TANKS SHIPPED BY TRUCK MUST BE SKIDDED FOR SHIPMENT – CALL FOR PRICING.
- In stock tanks cannot be modified.
- Standard styles can be modified at nominal cost. The part# will change.
- DRAWINGS ARE UPDATED TO CURRENT A.S.M.E. DATE FOR NEW ORDERS.
- If the capacity or working pressure you need is not listed, contact us for a prompt quotation.
- As well as ASME, we can meet other domestic and international codes. EG: ABS, USCG, Canadian, Lloyds and DNV.