Hanson Standard ASME Carbon Steel
Glass Lined Hot Water Storage Tanks Prices
With Optional R16 Foam Insulation
STANDARD HOT WATER TANKS TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- These Hanson lined potable hot water storage tanks are built and tested in accordance with the A.S.M.E. Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section IV for potable hot water storage tanks and bear the “HLW” stamp, and serial number, national board number as required. A copy of the A.S.M.E. data sheet HLW-6, signed by an A.S.M.E. authorized inspector, will be sent with the invoice if requestedat time of order.
- Standard exterior paint system is sandblast to SSPC-SP6 plus one coat 2/3MIL DFT rust resistant primer. Standard interior finishes are porcelain enamel, aka “GLASS”.
- All tappings and flange openings are plugged and covered before shipment. Manway covers are installed for shipping only, and must be adjusted and tightened before the tank is pressurized.
- *Standard lined hot water tanks do not need a manway per ASME Code but we need access to the inside to line the tank so we install an 11″ x 15″ opening. The minimum size for a “manway” per ASME is 12″ x 16″ so we have to call it a handhole.
- Sacrificial magnesium alloy anodes are shipped loose with all glass lined tanks for installation at the jobsite. These must be checked periodically in service and replaced if necessary to protect the tank lining.
- The A.S.M.E. name plate and the supplied lift lugs are installed to allow clearance for tank insulation, which is available at extra cost.
- Water storage tanks are guaranteed free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of shipment, FOB our factory. Full limited warranty terms are available on request.
STANDARD VERTICAL HOT WATER TANKS 235-1040 gallon IN STOCK
Due to recent, significant, volatility in the steel market, a surcharge may apply to the prices
- All prices are FOB our plant, Los Angeles, California.
- In stock tanks cannot be modified.
- Standard styles can be modified at nominal cost. The part# will change.
- DRAWINGS ARE UPDATED TO CURRENT A.S.M.E. DATE FOR NEW ORDERS.
- If the capacity or working pressure you need is not listed, contact us for a prompt quotation.
- TANKS SHIPPED BY TRUCK MUST BE SKIDDED FOR SHIPMENT - CALL FOR PRICING.
- As well as ASME, we can meet other domestic and international codes. EG: ABS, USCG, Canadian, Lloyds and DNV.